When one manages to own a carpet
One should be prepared for the responsibilities that come along with it. Just like owning a car or taking care of a new pet, there are certain things that you should do in order to prolong their life.
However, when it comes to carpet cleaning, are there specific tips that one should remember to prolong its life and maintain its beauty? Well, there are a number of these tips according to professional carpet cleaners like carpet cleaner dana point.
Why is regular carpet cleaning important?
- Prevent premature wearing out of the carpet fibers
- Removes allergens and dust particles from the carpet fibers
- Eliminates odor-causing germs
- Maintains the beauty of the carpet
How frequent should carpets be cleaned out by professional carpet cleaners?
- According to carpet manufacturers, the bare minimum frequency of having a professional clean our carpets is once a year drcarpetoc.
Advantages of hiring professional carpet cleaning services
- Saves home owners time and effort from cleaning the carpet
- No hassle with choosing the right method and chemicals to be used – simply call the carpet cleaning service of your choice and leave the rest to them
- Carpet cleaning companies are well-equipped with the right equipment and cleaning products
Carpet cleaning methods commonly used
- Dry cleaning method
- Best for carpets made from natural fibers as they’re unable to withstand moisture
- No added risk of mold and mildew damage
- Carpet shampooing
- Best for older carpets and carpets with stains and odors
- Combines carpet shampoos with water in the same way as dry carpet cleaning method
- Can penetrate into a deeper level into the carpet fibers, with the ability to remove stains as well
- Steam cleaning
- Best for Teflon-coated fibers or polyester carpets
- Also best for carpets with stains and on wear
So, make use of these practical tips, and take care of your carpets like a pro.
Dr. Carpet Orange County
72 San Rafael,Dana Point,
Call us: 949-354-2606
Google My business